I go my homeland in Kandal Village, Bati Disdrice, Takeo Province In Cambodia and i saw people catching fish in mud. It dry season it's time to catch fish in rice fields, streams, ponds, lakes beacuase all water are dried out.There is some water in this pond with lots of fishes so they drain water to catch fish in mud water for their foods. Have a lot of big fish and some fishes are small but the fishes will die for nothing as it's dry season and water will dried out. Cambodia people also like to eat fish specially the fish that they fishing by own.

On my holiday i really like goto fish some i fishing by using hook, Net fishing, Cast Net fishing and catch fish by hand also.
For get more update about fishing and lifestyle in Cambodia please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel KH Fishing Life


 



 


 Thank You very much for visited my site please SHARE this post to the world!